Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Home Depot...

The first saturday of every month they have a kid's workshop at Home Depot. We didn't know about it until we went to MN and we went to the workshop at David's store.....We had so much fun so we started going to the one here in Wilmington...it's not the same as when Uncle Dave is doing the workshop, but we still make the same project. This month was an art caddy/holder thingie.....Mom and Dad went with us too after we went to Boodles for breakfast...

The rest of the weekend was relaxing at home mostly, since it was soooo hot and I cleaned the house today. Nothing too exciting but at least I accomplished a few things....

Not much else to tell...things around here have been pretty low key....I guess that's a good thing...

Well here's some of my favorite pics from the workshop...

I love the one of Anthony with his tongue hanging out....he couldn't use the hammer w/out his tongue being out, just like Daddy....




3 comments:

Diana said...

I love these pictures! I especially like the one of Brian & Anthony from behind...

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Who made the tool caddy? Pappy? Brian? Anthony???

Katie said...

I guess they all did :)