Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some new models...

We went out for dinner tonight at a new place...WOW wings or something like that....it was good food! They have flat screen tvs at every booth....but we were sitting at a big round table, so Anthony got to sit in the booth next to us by himself and watch cartoons while he ate. The cute little hostess kept coming over and sitting with him and chatting and when we left he told us we needed to go eat there every night because he loves her. Awwwwww!!! Too funny. Anyways, I of course, brought my camera along since I have a new lens to play with, so I made Diana & Mom model for me...and Edwin had no choice....I loooooove these pictures! Our playdate got rescheduled for tomorrow night and Friday night is the first night of T-ball practice...so I'll definitely have some more new photos coming soon...
That's it....very exciting....:) Enjoy the pics....



3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's SO HANDSOME!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I think that's my new favorite photo of Edwin!

Diana said...

My baby is the cutest!