Monday, August 13, 2007

And then it died....

My camera battery that is...darn it! We went to mom and dad's for dinner tonight and on our way out of work I told Diana that I was going to stop at home to get my camera to get some more pics of the boys tonight to put on my blog....well I snapped off about 10 pics and then it said..."recharge battery"....dang it!!! I only have one battery because they are like 40 bucks....so I guess I need to get another one for moments like that...anyways...

This first cutie patootie picture of Edwin is when Uncle Brian was playing with him on the floor. For the longest time Brian didn't really want to have anything to do with him (he doesn't like when they can't hold their head up)....but tonight Brian got right down on the floor with him as soon as we got there. Then Anthony decided he wanted to "hold" Edwin tonight...it was cute, Edwin was laughing, we were all oohing and ahhing and then 2 seconds after I snapped this pic, Anthony says, "I'm done with him now" and he lets go!! Good thing Brian was really the one holding him! It was pretty darn funny..

There's not much to report in the last 24 hours....Anthony got up early this a.m. (very rare) and got into our bed for cartoons....then I had to drag myself out of bed to go to work...I hate leaving when Anthony is awake because it's way too tempting to stay and play all day.......work was umm well it was boring today and the highlight of my day was going to the fitness center even though I was dreading going...turns out it was fun and I of course felt better after leaving...

Ok well now it's time for a little snack, a little diet Dr Pepper, a little bad tv and a vicodin...life is good! haha

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the pictures you posted tonight. I guess it's better that your battery let you take some photos than none at all!!!

Unknown said...

those are some cute boys! I'm excited to come see them in Nov!

Katie said...

See that wasn't so hard was it Uncle Dave? :) We love comments!!