Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Proud of my man....

We're all trying to lose weight and get healthier in our family.....my husband started first and he has made us all so proud of him (and I think he's pretty proud of himself too)....he hasbeen eating better and smaller portions and has been exercising every day...he has started jogging and lifts weights too.....so here is his big reveal....he has lost over 30 pounds and looks great.....(we were just messing around outside tonight with Anthony and I of course had my camera). He consented to this one being posted :) So, Jennny, can I get a Hurray for Brian?!?!


After work Brian & Anthony and I went to the mall and got some dinner at Chickfila and then we had a couple of errands to run...when we got home Brian turned on the sprinkler (for the lawn) and of course, next thing we know, Anthony is running through it. So I went and got my camera....then Anthony decided to strip down to his underwear because his shorts were wet.....his socks were wet too, but he continued to run around w/those on...cracked me up...

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hurray!

Next year Brian will have to run Grandma's with us!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Also...I love that Anthony is running through the sprinklers with his socks on.