Sunday, August 12, 2007

Laundry Day







Our weekend wasn't all that exciting but we still had fun and it was fairly relaxing.....today, Baby Edwin came to visit and Anthony and I babysat him for a couple of hours....he was such a big helper with the laundry that I just had to get a pic of him in the laundry basket like I did when Anthony was a baby....Anthony wasn't nearly as chilled out as Edwin was though....


Diana needed to use my computer for a couple hours this afternoon so I got to "babysit" some more...he loved napping on my bed...it is quite cozy..I enjoy naps on it too from time to time...


Anthony woke up with a cold on Saturday morning, but it hasn't stopped him from running around like usual...I swear he has more energy when he's sick..just when you think he might chill out and take a nap or at least slow down a bit...nooope...


Well, that's about it for tonight....I'm tired and I can't believe it's already Monday tomorrow...dang it! But we have Diana's bday and bday dinner to look forward to on Wed - we're going to Outback! Yum Yum Yum!!


Haha...I just found the old pic of Anthony in the laundry basket....too funny....





1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love the one of Anthony and Edwin. It's the new wallpaper on our computer. :)