Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Hey!
Well I'm still here...things were just a little hectic last week...I was having increased leg pain and some low back pain that even had me out of work one day last week. I was also trying to finish up the wedding pics and slideshow (for the wedding I did almost a month ago). Anyways...the Bride got them on Saturday and was pleased with them...so now I can breathe a sigh of relief that I made it through that...I was terrified! When I get home later, I'll try to remember to post a pic or two from that event.
So we had a very low key weekend - I didn't even get my camera out though so no new pics today...sorry! Friday night Diana and I had scrapbooking at work - a bunch of us meet once a month and work on our albums....we got home close to 11......saturday morning we got up early and Brian and Anthony and Edwin and I went to Boodles for breakfast.....we babysat Edwin because Diana had a baby shower to go to. Then we went and ran a few errands...it was fun to have both boys...Anthony is so good with him. After the shower, Diana came over with the Bride (from above) and her daughter and we visited for a bit after I gave her the slideshow, pics etc.....the sky had been dark most of the morning and afternoon and had been rumbling and lots of lightning.....after they left....the storm let loose...it was a bad one...I loved it and hated it...loved it because Anthony and I snuggled on the couch w/blankets...he watched a movie and I read a book....but hated it because lightning hit a bunch of equipment and Brian had to go into work..he ended up working until late Saturday and most of the day yesterday too :-( But it was an awesome storm and I was so glad that I could hang out on the couch instead of being at work....anyways...that's about it...yesterday was pretty low key too and looked stormy all day but it never even rained..weird....
I'll try to post some new pics later today/tonight...
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Thanks goodness you're still here! I'm still reading your blog!