Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let's Go Outback tonight....

We went to Outback for dinner tonight for Diana's birthday. Unfortunately Brian couldn't join us because he had to work late, but Ed was actually off and he was able to come...we don't see him all that often because he's usually working evenings (in Myrtle Beach). I'm sure it was nice for Diana to have both of her boys there! There are plenty of pics to share tonight...these were some of my favorites - I even let Diana take a picture of me - shocker! Now that I'm losing weight again, I don't mind having my pic taken as much (speaking of which...as of today I have lost 16.4 pounds on Weight Watchers...yeaaaaaa....) After dinner we went back to Mom and Dad's to take a few more pictures (that white chair on the front porch always works so nice!) and then Edwin got a bath....then it was time to come home and watch a little tv and hang out with Daddy - he didn't get home from work until 8:30...! Enjoy the pics....

Oh, by the way, Jenny, I ended up getting the Outback Special..it was good, but Dad and Ed's steaks put these ones to shame....



























2 comments:

Diana said...

I love love love those pictures!! The last one is my favorite I think. Edwin looks like he's sooo interested in the card I"m reading. Haha

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun...and ate some good food too! I wish I could have been there!