Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Beautiful Summer Poem

Somebody sent this to me yesterday and it pretty much describes how things are going this week....

So here goes....

" Summer " a poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre



SHIT!It's Hot !

Yea that pretty much sums it up...it has been so hot here this week....the A/C at the house can't keep up and we're lucky if it gets cooler than 78 in the house....in our house, that is hot.....but yes, I know we are fortunate to even have A/C....so I'm not really complaining.....ok well maybe just a little bit...it's HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!
Outside, it just remains hazy all day long and as soon as you walk out the door your glasses fog up (going from cool to hot) and you instantly start dripping with sweat..it's lovely...

well that's it for now...I have some pics at home to upload tonight...I just need to remember to do it before I am laying in bed going, "oh shoot...I forgot to update my blog with pictures." :)

Have a good day and stay cool!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So what happened when you whent to bed last night? Were you thinking, "Shoot, I forgot to update my blog with pictures?"