Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy Weekend












What a busy weekend....but fun. Friday night after work, Diana & I had scrapbook night at PPD....a bunch of us that work there get together once a month and work on our albums....we were there until about 10:15ish...
Saturday I slept in a bit and then Diana and I had a baby shower to go to for a friend from work - Ashley. Diana and 2 other girls co-hosted the shower. It turned out really nice - they did a great job! I, of course, brought along my camera and took plenty of pics for the baby book :) Diana and I made a diaper cake for part of the decorations and also as our gift. It had 2 packs of diapers..a bib....4 receiving blankets....some onesies and pjs and a bear on top that recites, "Now I lay me down to sleep." It was a big hit and I love making them! After the shower, Anthony and Brian and I met Mom and Dad at church at 5pm....then Diana & Edwin met up w/us and we went to Longhorn Steakhouse...it was sooo good but there was a wait so that took up a good portion of our Sat eve.... we ran to the grocery store for a few minutes and on the way home we stopped and picked up Edwin....he had a sleepover at Auntie Katie & Uncle Brian's house - he was so good and slept through the night until 8am! (The pic of him sleeping was Sat night).
On Sunday...we kept Edwin until mid day when Diana got back from church.....we met mom and dad for lunch and then for the rest of the afternoon we all went our separate ways.....I actually did a little scrapbooking at home which I never do anymore....and then I read for awhile and took a nap...yet another luxury! We had taco salad at Mom and Dad's tonight and now I'm getting ready to go read some more and hit the hay.....back to work tomorrow but at least next week we get a day off...woo hoo!
OH! One other thing we did today...we signed Anthony up for T-Ball! He will play 2 times a week for the next 2 months....practice starts some time this week...we're just waiting for the call from the coach....I can't wait to see how Anthony does..I think it will be good for him! So watch for T-ball pics coming soon :)
Time to finish watching Rock of Love (sick huh?) Have a good week! I'll try to post regularly this week :)



1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yeah, the strike is over! Sounds like you had a good weekend.

Love,
me