Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Weekend is almost over....

It's Sunday night and the weekend is almost over...boo hoo....why is it that the weekend always seems to fly by, but the work week draaaaaags? I think we should work 2 days and get 5 days off....anybody else agree? haha

So we had a nice weekend....got a lot accomplished...got the house work done, laundry caught up...picked up a few groceries and got the checkbook balanced and the bills paid.....

On Saturday, Brian & I took Anthony to the Wilmington Children's Museum...we had never gone before so it was fun to go somewhere new....it wasn't like the St Paul museum, but we still had a good time. Then today, we babysat Edwin again for a couple of hours. Anthony sure loves when Baby Edwin comes over...he is usually layin in bed and he wants Edwin to come lay with him. Today Anthony was sitting in his soft side Superman chair...so they sat in it together..I love it! I'm so glad that Anthony likes having a baby around...hopefully he'll get a sibling one day soon and he will treat him/her with as much love and care as he does Edwin.

That's it for tonight...I've got a headache and I'm headed to bed, but I wanted to share the cute pics from the weekend.....hope everyone has a great week!



























No comments: