Friday, August 10, 2007

Busted

My sister in law busted me....she said, "What happened when you went to bed last night? Were you thinking...shoot I forgot to update my blog?" No, actually I was still thinking SHIT, IT'S HOT!!!! Seriously. It was so miserable hot that there wasn't much sleep happening at our house...I almost slept on the couch....yuck! I'm so looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow and maybe hang out in the pool...they say it's supposed to cool off this weekend and only be 90 or 91......no, that was not a typo....that was a 90.....these are the days when I miss Duluth's summers.....75 on the hill and about 40 by the lake..lol. You could go wherever you wanted based on how hot/cold you were.....I would like to go put my toes in the lake right now! haha


Ok enough talk about weather....

Last night we all went out to Wild Wing Cafe for dinner....Ed was even able to join us.....but unfortunately not for long, because it was HOT in the restaurant too and it was loud.....baby Edwin was tired, had had shots earlier and was HOT....and he wanted to go to sleep...but it was too loud....so Ed ended up taking him back to mom and dad's and after dinner, Mom & Diana gave him (Edwin, in case you were confused) a bath. I went home after that and was too HOT....to do anything else so I ended up renting a movie ......Catch & Release...it was pretty darn cute......Brian went for a walk/jog...Anthony watched some Scooby Doo and that was it....hopefully I'll have something more to report over the weekend....and maybe I'll remember to upload some new pictures :) Ok, I had to put some kind of picture up....and I'm at work, so I'm kinda limited....so here's a pic you probably haven't seen, from April this year. Anthony was so handsome as ring bearer in my friend's wedding and Maggie was the flower girl. So let me rephrase that..hopefully I'll update my blog with CURRENT pics this weekend :)


1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I can't believe Brian walks/jogs when it's so hot out! That is awesome. You'll have to give him a high-five from me.