Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our Play Date...

What a long day....good, but long....so this will be a short post....but hopefully the pics will make up for it....

We had our playdate tonight at 6....the boys ran and gave each other big hugs when we got there..it was really cute....they played for about an hour and then we all went and got some dinner at Hibachi Express...yum! Then we had to run to the grocery store and finally got home and got T in bed.....

I'm super excited.....I got my new external flash today....it's something I've been wanting for a long time, so thanks to the Bride & Groom for the gift card to Best Buy..I was able to get it! Hopefully I'll get time to play with it this weekend.....we found out today that we get to leave work at 3 tomorrow for the holiday weekend..woo hoo...so I'll be taking lunch at 2 and leaving for the day.....maybe Anthony will cooperate and let me take some pics of him...hmm.....what to bribe him with.....ok going to watch Ace of Cakes and go to bed...I'm beat!













4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Thanks for putting up the photos. It's so cool to see Anthony playing with his friends. He's getting so big!

Unknown said...

he looks pooped out in that last pic!

Diana said...

I can't believe how old Anthony looks in those pictures. Pretty soon he'll be heading off to kindergarten!!

Katie said...

Not my boy..he's going to be young forever - he says so all the time..."I don't want to grow up." Sorry kid..haha