Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yet another update...



Whew..almost 10pm...another long day. Apparently people are actually checking my blog (although only my blog stalkers are commenting..haha)...so I thought I'd post another update. It looks like Brian will go home tomorrow. They pretty much just kept him for observation tonight. Jimmy, Judy and I went to the hospital around 10am this a.m.....we spent the a.m. with him and then a little after 1, Jimmy & Judy went back to the hotel to rest for a while...I stayed and surfed the internet...chatted with Brian and read a magazine...it was nice to just chill out and Brian lucked out and got a nice room (who knew there were nice(r) rooms in a hospital?!?) Around 3pm Brian got quite a surprise....(I had known since 10 this a.m..) Anthony & my Mom made the trip up here to see Brian. I hadn't told Brian or J&J. It definitely made the rest of the day go by quickly since Anthony is such great entertainment. We were all happy to see him and of course I was thrilled to have my mommy there. J&J came back to the hospital around 5ish and found ANthony & Mom there....we got dinner and then left Brian for the evening to rest (he was definitely ready for it). We ran to Kohls and got some swim trunks for Jimmy & Anthony and came back to the hotel for a dip...and now we're settling down. I'm beat...and I'm rambling....so I'm going to bed....I'll post more tomorrow...but for tonight, just know that the prayers have been answered and Brian is doing well and is not in too much pain.

Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers...
Luv, Katie

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

They have swim trunks at Kohl's? Who would have guessed!

Katie said...

They do when you live in North Carolina...lol