Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho ...It's off to Wilmington We go (I HOPE)



Hopefully I'm not jinxing us by posting this, but most likely I won't get a chance to get on the computer again until we get back to Wilmington. Brian called me around 9am...he said he had seen the doctor and they were going to check his bloodwork, but he will probably be discharged between 10 and 11am today! This is great news!! I'll post again once we actually get home...and then Brian is stuck at home for a week...he's not happy about it...but he'll get over it. His boss even told me to turn off and hide his pager - I love her!! :)

Alright..time for a shower and packing up our stuff at the hotel and then off to the hospital.....pray we have a safe trip home :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are getting better. I can only imagine how rough its been for everyone, especially Brian. If you need anything, you know how to reach me.

John

Gigi said...

I hope you all have a restful week at home!!

Anonymous said...

Katie, You and brain are in our thoughts and prayers. I can make you both laugh, I have a ice pack strapped to my face. If Don and I can do anything let us know.
Lori