Sunday, February 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home...



This update will be short and sweet cuz we're all exhausted...
Brian was discharged a little after 1pm today....we arrived home safely at about 5:30....(we had to go to the grocery store, get his pain meds filled etc). I went and picked up takeout and now we're just hanging out on the couch w/our laptops...ahh..life is good. Brian still has pain in his chest, but nothing too severe..they said it may last a couple of weeks. Basically the sac around his heart was irritated from the procedure. They kept him just to be on the safe side (and we're glad they did).

Now it's my turn...I was put on short term disability again last week because of my back and leg....tomorrow Mom will be taking me to my appointment to get an epidural injection in my back. Hopefully I'll be feeling some pain relief soon.

Thanks everyone for all of your prayers...they were definitely felt!

Love, Katie, Brian & Anthony

2 comments:

Gigi said...

I have to laugh at the hanging out on the counch with laptops...that happens at out house too!

I am glad you are back home, and I hope you both feel some pain relief soon!!

Katie said...

We are such geeks..haha...

Seriously though...I think I would've gone out of my mind w/out my laptop/wireless at the hospital...even mom enjoyed it when she got there..