Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another update from Duke...



Well, we're sitting in the hospital room with Brian again...they are actually doing an echocardiogram on him as I type this. They have decided to keep him another night for observation. He's in less pain, but they are still a bit concerned about some possible fluid around the heart. He's in a pretty good mood today and looks a lot better. He especially perked up when I brought in his favorite juice (Nantucket Nectar apple juice) and 2 krispe kreme donuts from the cafeteria (they have good food here!) So now we sit and wait....at least the room is comfy...we're just watching tv and hanging out...

I'll post more when I know more...

Oh and obviously I didn't take these pictures...my camera is at home...

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Thanks for the update! Will he get to go home tomorrow?

Pappy Dave said...

Let Brian know that "Pappy" loves him

Diana said...

Oh yeah, I'd have been totally impressed if you took those pictures!!! Tell Brian he needs to take advantage of all the nurses while he can :)

Gigi said...

Thanks for the update!!