Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cooperation

Just thought I'd make a post on this blog to let you know we're still alive....I hope you've all been checking out my photography (business) blog because I've been updating that fairly regularly. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to create just one blog and post family and photography stuff on there ...most of the photographer's blogs I read do that too...and it will be much easier to keep up with...

Now on to some fun stuff... Yesterday, Diana and I decided to do a little valentine's photo shoot with the boys...we bought the coordinating outfits....the weather was gorgeous....we had a few cute props....we were good to go. All we needed was some cooperation from the boys. Well Edwin did great.....but my son needed some serious bribing and he still was being a bit of a pain....but we still ended up getting some greaaaaaat pictures....so here's a sneak peek.....from my child, the photographer's son (can you tell?!?)

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

That's such a cute photo!! -- even though you can't see his face. Can't wait to see the ones from the boy who actually cooperated!

Katie said...

Just you wait...you have some super cutie pie nephews!!!