Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whah Whah Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!


This is my sad face this afternoon.....I am in so much freakin frackin pain....the drugs aren't helping and I'm having some kind of a reaction to the steroids (my face isn't usually so freakin red!!) I called the doc office...they said to hang in there and call back tomorrow if it's still bad...for now I am just supposed to take advil along w/my regular pain drugs...but they're not working....so here's my virtual whah whah cry....

Ok I feel better now (not really..lol)...

Update on Brian....he's still super nauseous...but at least he's taking it easy today and playing video games...

Update on Anthony..he started his new preschool today and did really well when we dropped him off....I called around 1pm and they said he was doing good..yea :)

4 comments:

Diana said...

Nice picture :) Who's your photographer??

Katie said...

meeee....and my point and shoot...i was too lazy to get out my good camera

Gigi said...

It is hard to take a picture of yourself with a nice camera- the focus does not like it ;). Hope you feel better really soon.

Katie said...

Yea that P&S is a piece of cake to do a self portrait with...a bad self portrait...but a self portrait nonetheless...lol