Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I need your help...please vote!

***EDITED***

I'm getting things together for my photography business (so exciting!!) So today I have been messing around with making some possible logos...I've never made one before so it was a bit of a challenge - but fun.

Please look at the samples below and vote for which one you like best. If you have any suggestions for any changes - colors, fonts, or whatever...please please let me know...I'm open to suggestions...

Thanks for looking (and voting)...

NUMBER 1NUMBER 2

NUMBER 3


NUMBER 4


One of the ladies on one of the forums I'm on made a suggestion for a font change...so here is choice NUMBER 5

15 comments:

Pappy Dave said...

Dad & I vote for the last one- not so 'busy' - easier to read.

Tera Fraley said...

Hmm Id say number 1 or 2, I like the line in 2 though. Cute design!!

Jeanelle said...

I vote for 2 or 4.

3 is adorable, but too busy.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love #1, but maybe with a softer blue.

--sme said...

#2--I like the swirly font....perhaps you could make the word photography a little smaller so your name is the emphasis and the upper swirls don't cover your name. I really like the colors in that one and I think the line is necessary to give some visual distinctioin.

Krista P said...

I'm really torn between 1 and 2.

michelle said...

i like the last one. crisp and clear and easy to read!

Jen said...

#2 gets my vote!

HC said...

I like #5 best but I would like to see the font for Photography not so loopy.

Patti said...

I like #2, the colours and the underline are great. Maybe make the word photgraphy smaller, I don't like how it swirls up over your name. The last one is nice too, but I'm not keen on the font for photgraphy, all in all I love the Katie Mathews part, not sure if I like the photgraphy part.

jody lynn said...

I like #2 (my overall fave) because the line separates your name and #5 because it's cleaner.

me said...

I love #5!

Gigi said...

I like number 5, the line separates your name and the font for "Photography" is cleaner.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Okay -- I'm revising my vote. :)

I like #2 -- with the skinny line. But I like the brown/pink font. And use the font that you use for the word photography from #4 (but keep it pink like #1 (assuming you change the blue to pink).

Got it? It might be easier to just call you!

Janice said...

I vote for the last one. #5 is great!!