Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just playing around....


Last night, Anthony decided to bring all of his stuffed animals into the living room....not quite sure why...but when I saw them laying there today I knew I had to try to get a picture...I've seen ones like this before and just thought it would be fun....can you find Anthony? (haha...it's real tough, right?)

There's not much to report...I've been a blog slacker...I'm going to try to get back in the habit..I was doing really good for a couple of weeks there....but we've all been sick here....I've been dealing w/the back pain issue and some work stress...so at night I just want to hang out on the couch with my boys and watch tv....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, Very cute of my favorite 4 almost 5 year old!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yeah for getting back up on your blog! Someone in the family has got to keep blogging!...well, besides me...

;)

T's is as cute and cuddly as his stuffed animals.

Gigi said...

That is a cute picture. As a side note, how did you join your photo of the day group? I have a student who love photography and would be interested. Thanks!

Katie said...

Hey Gigi!

The photo of the day is from a website/forum called Two Peas in a Bucket... here's the link for the photography side of it http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=list&forum_id=21

just have your student go on there, register (it's free) and do a search the forum for POTD list and it should pop up and the instructions are in there...

Gigi said...

Thanks Katie!