Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside...

Today it was mighty chilly in Wilmington....the windchill was in the teens on the way to work....now I know some of you in Minnesota are reading this and are thinking..umm..that sounds like a heat wave...but this is the coldest it's been in Wilmington this year (and possibly the last 2 years)....

Anyways...I'm doing a picture of the day challenge with a group of photographers on a photography/scrapbooking website I'm on....the challenge is to take a picture of the day for a whole year....although most people just do it once or twice a week...the purpose is to get you to pick up your camera and use it on a regular basis and hopefully improve your photography...in case you didn't know..I'm a bit obsessed w/my photography....it's my passsssion!!

Anyways....the theme this week is "Hats.....off to 2008"...so I had Anthony put on his "toboggan" (yes they call winter hats that down here in the south) and his scarf....this pic was kind of cool so I thought I'd convert it to BW and post here..look at those eyes of my little baby doll..so sweeeet...
Oh by the way...if you want to see my pics of the day...I have a separate blog I post them on..(with different pics usually)...I'd love your opinions.....the link is on the right hand side of this page...

Yeaa...tomorrow is Friday....woo hooo......

1 comment:

Pappy Dave said...

And yet another very cute picture of one of my Grandsons... It must be the genes he has :-)
Maybe it's the camera....
Love you,
Pappy