Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm so excited...

I bought a website template for my photography business.....so I'll be working on that over the next few weeks...and in addition to that I will be starting another blog specifically for my photography where I will post sneak peeks of sessions I have done as well as any news/updates etc...

All I ever wanted in life is to be happy and taking pictures makes me so happy...Katie Mathews Photography is becoming a reality and I feel so blessed to be able to use my God given talent to make a little money for my family and to make others happy with my storytelling images...

Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yes! I'm so exicted for you too -- that you're really pursuing photography as more than just a hobby. I can't wait to see the website. Maybe when you hire me to be your business manager, you will pay for me to relocate! Haha -- well, I gotta dream big.