Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Quick Update...

I've been neglecting this blog a little bit lately..but I hope you are all still checking out my POTD blog...I've been trying to keep that one up daily and am doing pretty good so far....

Things here are good....every spare minute I have I've been working on my photography..either working on stuff for my business, or reading books on how to use my new software or editing/proofing pics etc etc....I have a few edits to make to my website and then I'm going to send out the big email to all of my friends, family, co-workers etc announcing my site is live....I'm already booked for January..how cool is that?!? I have 6 sessions over 2 weekends...I can't wait..they're going to be so much fun...

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics from tonight....we met Mom, Dad, diana and edwin at the mall for dinner and then I brought Edwin home for a bath while Diana ran a couple of errands...I got him some new jammies today so after bath time I put him in his new pjs and then took a few pics....then he had his bottle and fell asleep...so sweet....

Now I'm settling in to watch Grey's Anatomy...hopefully those darn writers will go back to work soon or it's gonna be a long couple of months w/out any good shows...



1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What cute jammies! He's such a stud! And Anthony too!