Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things....

Here's the conversation between my son and I tonight...completely out of the blue..

Anthony: Mommy, are you going to have another baby?
Me: Maybe, why? Do you want me to?
Anthony: Yes, I want you to have 2 girls
Me: You do?
Anthony: yup

Fast forward 10 minutes.....we're now in the house (we were in the car before)
Me: So, Anthony....you want me to have 2 babies?
Anthony: Yup
Me: Last night you said you wanted me to have 3 baby girls
Anthony: I changed my mind
Me: Oh, ok - well, you'll have to tell Daddy
Anthony: Ok......well how are you going to make those babies?
Brian & I: Ummm...well....umm....when 2 people love each other a lot....they kiss n stuff and God gives you a baby
Anthony: Well, do it right now!
Me: Umm....hey....it's Bath Time!!! Let's go get in the tub...

hahahahha

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Haha. That's a funny story. So why does he want girls???

Katie said...

No idea - but he was very insistent on that...think we can put in a special order?!?