Saturday, December 29, 2007

Four Generations

This week we are lucky enough to have my Grandma, Aunt Ann and her boyfriend John visiting from Minnesota.....we had a gorgeous day today - it was almost 80 degrees!! This afternoon we went to the beach to take a few pictures, but most importantly, we wanted a 4 generations picture....Anthony & Edwin, Diana & I, Mom and Ann, and Grandma.....we are so blessed that we are all alive and well :) Thanks to Dad for taking the pics..here are a couple to share....

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What great photos. Everyone looks great, healthy and happy!

Well, I should get going on what I'm trying to get done today -- some cleaning. Looking at your blog is more fun :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

whoa! You just updated it while I was posting that comment! I love the new header!!

Katie said...

Haha...I'm procrastinating too..so that's why I was making a new header instead..haha....we miss you guys!