Friday, December 14, 2007

Some Ramblings

Wow...things have been busy lately....I've done 3 photoshoots in the last month and have had to proof/edit the pics....then I took pics last weekend at our work 5K so I've been on the computer a lot but no spare time for blogging....

I also haven't taken any recent pics of my son...crazy huh? But I'm planning to take some this weekend so I will post them soon....

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and isn't getting too bogged down by the hustle and bustle..I'm trying my hardest to not try to do everything, but that's easier said than done.....

This weekend we will be doing our annual Gingerbread house so I'll be sure to post some pics of that...I think we might do a gingerbread tree too....Brian and Anthony always do the fun stuff and I take the pics...this year I want to play too :)

well that's it for now....just wanted to say helllooooo out there!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I want to see more photos from your photoshoots!!

Have fun making a Gingerbread House!