Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Boys


Here are 2 of my favorite people - my boys. I love my son and husband so much...I'm so lucky to have them and to be a wife and mommy. The other night after we went to the beach, Brian went into the store and left Anthony & I in the car (because we were full of sand, salt etc) so Anthony got in the drivers seat and he let me take his picture....he never does that...usually he runs the other way...so I took advantage and I got some really cute pictures of him....so on Tuesday night when Brian went into the grocery store....Anthony & I found ourselves sitting in the car again.....and he said, "Mommy did you bring your camera?" (He picked it up in the backseat) and said, "Here Mommy, here's your camera...let's take pictures." So that's what we did. So basically I need to take my camera with me everytime we go somewhere and kick Brian out of the car and I might have a chance at seeing Anthony's beautiful smile (and of course those eyelashes).

No comments: