Monday, July 16, 2007

This Little Piggie...


Edwin has found his feet. They are his new play toy. He's so cute!

We went to mom and dad's after work and had dinner there...I picked up some hamburgers, beans etc on the way home from a doc appt this afternoon. I had planned to have everybody over to my house for dinner, so I boiled some water to make pasta (for pasta salad)....well dummy me..I drained the water on top of some dirty dishes and then 10 min later decided to wash the dishes and promptly dumped a cup of boiling hot water over my hand...what was I thinking?!?!? But of course anybody reading this most likely knows that's what I do...I am always hurting myself....anyways....the party moved to mom and dad's and dad cooked...
So that's it...now I'm working on editing some pics...Anthony is watching Scooby Doo and Brian is out for a walk..our life is way too exciting....

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

That's such a cool photo of Edwin.

Yeah for family dinners!