Monday, July 23, 2007

Lollipop, Lollipop Oh lolli lolli pop....

I have been wanting to take pictures of Anthony with a lollipop for awhile. I took some when he was 2 and he made a much bigger mess then. I made him promise that he wouldn't bite the sucker until I was done taking pictures...so he kept saying..."can I bite it yet?" "noo...just a few more pictures"...and then when I finally said he could bite it, he said..."Mommy...it's too hard...I can't bite it!"...Anyways, it was pretty funny. Then he decided to walk around with the sucker and the next thing I know...he's behind the tree with the sucker in one hand and well..he was peeing...

So what did we do this weekend? Not a whole heck of a lot...I had to edit some pictures from a wedding that I was the photographer at....it was at the Aquarium so the lighting was pretty tricky....I'll post one or two after I give them to the bride on Saturday. I've spent the last few weekends working on those pics so I'm looking forward to this coming weekend when my boys and I can go out and do something fun...now just to figure out what that will be...

Well that's about it for tonight...Brian is out for his walk...I'm gettin ready to read my new People magazine (my big splurge...I finally got a subscription!) and Anthony is sitting on the floor, naked, putting together a giant Spongebob puzzle..haha...my child does not like to wear clothes!

Have a great week everyone!



No comments: