Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time with Grandma

Anthony is so lucky to have both sets of his grandparents in his life and close by... the last 3 nights, we have hung out with my parents. I blogged about Monday night already...last night we had dinner and then Grandma, Anthony and Brian went for a bike ride (I've got pics but hopefully those will go up tomorrow). Mom hasn't had a new bike in 50 years! So this was a big deal! Then tonight we had dinner together and Mom and Anthony came with me to the beach for a photo shoot. While we were waiting for the family to get there, I took a couple pics of Anthony and Grandma.

T-and-mom-at-beach-1

T-and-mom-at-beach-2

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Anthony definitely is lucky to have such great grandparents and to have them live so close by!

Cute pics!

Gigi said...

Does Anthony have a tattoo?!

j/k my kids randomly put on rub on tattoos too. The other day Garek put three of them on his stomach!!