Monday, July 21, 2008

Edwin learns Peekaboo

I have the cutest nephew EVER! Tonight we all went out to dinner with some friends because I was going to take a few pics of our friend Katie who is expecting in January and I'm going to follow her pregnancy including the delivery (hopefully).

 

When we were waiting for our food to get there...we were teaching Edwin how to do peekaboo...I was sitting there thinking...oh how cute. Then I remembered...duh...I have my camera!! So here's a few cute pics.....I love this little boy so much!! :)

 

Eddie-1 

    Eddie-4 Eddie-5 Eddie-6 Eddie-7Eddie-3

3 comments:

Diana said...

Sorry to burst your bubble auntie, but Edwin already knows how to do peekaboo!! But thank you thank you for taking these adorable pictures. It's weird because when I look at these, I can almost glimpse what he might look like in a few years. He's growing up too fast!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble auntie, but I have the cutest nephew ever!

Actually, I have the two cutest ones. And I get to see one of them next week! Hooray!

Katie said...

Dang...everyone's burstin my bubbles....what's up with that?