Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

I found this collage the other day that I had made as Christmas gifts for family a million years ago. I made an original and then made photo copies (how nice huh? ) and then put them in Walmart frames and woo hoo....a gift. Anyways....apparently I made too many because 3 of them were in an old suitcase that we had up in the attic. When Brian got suitcases down for us to use for our trip...these were in one of them. It cracked me up so I thought I'd share. Keep in mind the quality kinda sucks because 1 - it was photocopied and 2 - I scanned it for the purpose of posting it here. Enjoy!

 

memory

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow. We had some interesting hairstyles in our past huh? Oh wait, that's me with the funky spiked blonde hair. Thanks for posting this for the whole world to see....

:)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I like Joe's mustache.

Pappy Dave said...

Hmmmm.. tell me.. who is the babe in the denfeld sweatshirt between grandma and hazel?
Damn we are a good looking bunch :-)