Monday, August 11, 2008

Haircut, Missing Tooth and a Lemonade Stand, Oh My!

Anthony had a busy weekend. On Saturday, I was doing some work and Daddy wanted to get out of the house, so he and Anthony decided to have a lemonade stand. I of course couldn't miss an opportunity for pictures, so I took a break and walked down the street with them. For those of you that don't know, we live on a dead end off of a really busy street. We also have a gas station at the end of the street. So Anthony set up shop across from the Gas Station (we're friends with the owner and she got a kick out of it) and a lot of strangers stopped. It was so cute. His friend Daniel came and helped too and they were out of lemonade in just under 30 minutes (Thank God - it was hot!) They made 7 bucks! Not bad. After paying his friend for helping....he came home with a pocketful of money. He wanted to do another one yesterday but we told him he can only do it once in awhile.

Later that afternoon, Anthony let me play with the really loose front tooth he had. Just like the other teeth he's lost...I yanked it out. I couldn't help myself..it was just dangling there..hee hee.

Then yesterday, we took him to get his hair cut. Dad had a coupon and the barber shop he usually goes to is closed for the week because an 80+ year old woman drove through the front of it last week!

So check out the pics from Anthony's busy weekend below.

Also, keep in mind our Aunt Hazel. I mentioned her in the last post and most of you know her anyways...but she fell this weekend and broke her hip (or maybe broke her hip and fell..not sure). She had to have surgery yesterday and she's in a lot of pain and quite miserable. Please pray for her. I know God is in control and He will bring Hazel home when it is time, but I sure do hate knowing she is suffering.

Have a good week, everyone!

aug08stuff-1  aug08stuff-2  aug08stuff-3  aug08stuff-4  aug08stuff-5  aug08stuff-6  aug08stuff-10

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So cute! I love the missing teeth and the hat Anthony was wearing during the lemonade stand. He cracks me up!

Diana said...

Yes, I always love Anthony's fashion sense. Project Runway, here he comes!

Gigi said...

I love the lemonade stand!! My boys like to have them often as well. Last year when moved into our new house it was a nice way to get to know the neighbors since we live across the street from the neighborhood mailboxes and everyone stopped after work!!