Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Catching Up...again...

Oh my gosh...my freakin blog took 2 hours to get updated....because of various computer issues....and now Brian needs it again...arrrrghh..

Ok quick recap from the weekend....Friday night Anthony was sick so he didn't go to T-ball...by saturday he was feeling better so here's a pic of him at practice on Saturday....we've been practicing at home with him this week, so hopefully by this Friday it will make a difference...he's finally starting to understand the offence but doesn't quite understand defense and getting outs.....anyways...

On Saturday night....Brian and I, along with Diana and Ed and Mom and Dad went on a boat cruise for PPD......Mom wanted a pic of all 6 of us; it's not the best since it was almost 9pm and pretty dark on the boat but at least it's all 6 of us and you can see Ed's face (in the other 10 pics he was hiding behind Diana). It was nice to go out for an adult evening...the weather was beautiful and I got some Sunset pics....after the boat cruise Ed & Diana wanted to go out and I wanted to keep Edwin, so he stayed over night......and then I kept him all morning on Sunday....it was really funny because Edwin was laying on the floor playing and Brian was watching tv (I was in the other room folding some laundry)...Brian yelled to me.."hey katie...I think something is wrong with Edwin" so of course I run in there and then I started laughing because he was sound asleep but he had the blanket over his head and Brian was worried....so I grabbed my camera...snapped a shot for the blog and then removed it and he kept on sleeping..

Ok my husband is sighing and I have to get off of here...so I'll write more tomorrow..bye!























3 comments:

jody lynn said...

What a cute boy Edwin is as well as Anthony. Too bad we don't live closer we'd have so much fun watching the boys play together!

Diana said...

That picture of my son is hillarious!! You didn't tell me that story... And I just have to say for the record that I'm not pregnant. That picture of all of us on the boat makes me look preggo. Bummer...

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Thanks for all the new photos. Looks like you guys are keeping busy doing fun things!