Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back to Work...

Anthony has been sick so I stayed home with him yesterday…it was kind of nice…not that he was sick…but the staying home…I miss my time with him during the day..just the 2 of us….

I have been a little it anti-computer lately….sometimes I get on it at night and then before I know it the night is over because I was on there for so long…so the past few days I’ve been making myself just relax..watch tv…read a book/magazine on commercials and not worry about the computer or my blog or editing pictures or organizing pics or…..well you get the picture….

I only took a few pictures over the weekend….I’ll try to post one or two tonight…Anthony had t-ball on Saturday in the 90 degree heat…uggh….Brian and I have been practicing at home w/him the last few nights and he’s getting better…I’ll be curious to see how he does on Friday night at practice…

Well that’s it for now…I’ll try to post more tonight….

No comments: