Thursday, September 25, 2008

Your laugh for the day....

I have a big wedding coming up this weekend and decided to rent a couple of lenses.....I cannot wait to purchase a fish eye lens, but in the meantime, I rent them on occasion and LOVE to annoy my husband with it. You have to get super close to your subject to get a pic like this so imagine how annoying I was to my husband, in his face, for about 10 minutes....funny stuff. Then I had to grab one of T in the tub..... (yes, I'm being too lazy to put my watermark on these, cuz they are not edited and I'm working on a project)....

brian in sept-2-2 anthony in sept-4

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Too funny!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Sweet! And where's your pic with that lense? I think this is a great time to show the world what you've been teaching Brian in photography! :)

Diana said...

Your husband is Creepy-Neighbor-Guy!!!!

Grandma Judy said...

Well I see that spell got Brian and Anthony after all. Just don`t send it down our way.