Friday, June 20, 2008

The tooth fairy is going broke at our house...

He lost another one today! Since it's a top front one, it really shows when he smiles so I had to take a couple of pics. I played with them and made them a little funky, cuz I can :)

Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, but my other blog (photog business) is usually updated fairly regularly..I hope you all are checking in there too!

Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to take some new pics of Edwin & Anthony this weekend..hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate.


3 comments:

Diana said...

Awww...he looks so grown up with those missing teeth!! How did it finally come out? Did you have to help it along?

Gigi said...

I love the missing teeth grins!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

he is so so precious - i love pics of your little guy.