Monday, April 21, 2008

I swear..I did not dress him like this for the sake of my blog...lol

This morning my son had a perfectly normal outfit on...shorts and a tshirt....

I was working in my office while he was playing and watching some cartoons and then Anthony came to ask me if he could go outside...

Apparently the outfit I had chosen for him was not appropriate for playing outside, but this one is....hmmmm...

We have dress pants, rain boots, a wiiild print shirt and a hat, worn wrong and with the tag sticking out. Yup...he's got style..haha

(Ashley, your comment yesterday cracked me up so I thought of you when posting this one today)


3 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

i think anthony needs his own blog dedicated to a day in the life of his daring fashion statements. i love it :)

Gigi said...

Garek also commonly disagrees with what I pick put for him to wear...do they ever grow out of it?

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

They really need to do a kids edition of "What Not to Wear"....he'd have some serious competition though with my nieces!