Friday, March 28, 2008

Mommy, I'm dressed....

So anybody that knows my son, knows that the child does not like to wear clothes. Seriously. He would be happy living in a nudist colony..lol. At night....it's a fight I don't care to have to get him to wear PJs...so most of the time he sleeps in his birthday suit, which means that when he gets up in the a.m. and comes out of his room to watch tv or go to school...he's just hanging out naked. Well, this a.m. I heard him in his room getting up, but next thing I know...he came out and said..."Mommy, I'm dressed." I couldn't help but laugh at the outfit he picked out, considering it's supposed to be almost 80 degrees today. Check it out.....

(Sorry for the crappy pic...the P&S camera was closest and T really didn't want his pic taken, so I had to move fast)...

4 comments:

Diana said...

You're right...that's hillarious!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Does he think he's in Minnesota? lol.

Hey -- you changed up the banner and colors on your blog. I like it. Want to make me one of those banners...maybe for my birthday? Haha.

Gigi said...

I love it when the boys pick out their clothes! In MN, it seems they like to do the opposite, dig out shorts in the winter :) They must get sick of their own seasons.

Healthy Grandma said...

Love it!