Thursday, March 20, 2008

A few cute pics....

I haven't updated for awhile so I thought I'd post a funny pic from tonight...and a cute pic (well, they're both cute). I rented a fisheye lens for a wedding that I am shooting this weekend and it is way fun...I wish I could keep it..lol. Obviously, as you can see, it distorts the image and makes it look like you're looking in a side view mirror.....you wouldn't usually use it for portraits up close like I did this one...a lot of times it is used for big group shots or if you're trying to get a whole room in a picture....



Then...I had to try out another lens that I just got...this one I get to keep :) I sold another lens and used money from some of my sessions (and the wedding) to get this bad boy...look how sharp and beautiful his eyes look...I didn't do any editing to his eyes...they looked like this straight out of the camera...



On another note....I'm excited to announce that God has given me the opportunity to do my photography full time...so you'll be seeing lots more posts (on my other blog, which I still need to combine) of upcoming sessions....it's a bit scary financially, so we would appreciate any prayers...but I think this is going to be a wonderful change.

Well that's it for now...time to go edit some pics..I'll try to blog again with some Easter pics sunday :)

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Of course they're cute pics. He's a cute boy. Has anyone ever taken a bad photo of him yet??

I'm glad you're going ahead and sticking with what you love and trying to do it full-time. I'll keep you in my prayers that it works out. I know it will!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigi said...

It is great that you are following your heart. You will be in our prayers. Of course with such a God given talent as yours, why wouldn't it work out?