Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still here....

Hey all...
I've been a blog slacker but I'm still here....I don't like to post if I don't have a pic to include, but I haven't picked up my camera in over a week.....I'm still battling tremendous pain...mostly in my back....I've been to the pain mgmt doctor/back institute..I had to have an MRI last week and I'm still waiting to hear the results.....the back pain has been bad enough that I ended up staying home from work on Friday and I've been working from home every afternoon for the last few days...so I've just been too drugged up and miserable to care about blogging...sorry...

My boys are doing good....Brian is excited to get the Christmas decorations put up....how is it almost time for Christmas already? I just can't believe it....!! Anthony was going through the Walmart Christmas Wish Book last night and picking out everything he wants....he wants everything...haha...well that makes shopping easy....

Next week Dave and Jenny are coming for Thanksgiving...we're so excited to see them....again..I can't believe it's time for Thanksgiving already....but I'm so looking forward to it...I get almost a whole week off from work and get to spend time with 2 of my favorite people (and the rest of my favorite people)....

I'll try to take a pic or two tonight...in case you forgot what Anthony looks like..haha.....

2 comments:

Pappy Dave said...

And then.... well, that's for you to say on your next posting. I paray everyone will feel better soon.
Love you...
Pappy

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Dave put up our Christmas lights last week...when it was still somewhat warm.

I'm super excited to see you guys this week. I won't have to read the blog to see what you guys are up to, because I'll be right there witnessing it! Hurray!

I hear the Boso Bug has hit the Mathew's house. It better be gone before Dave and I get there!! Take care! :)