Wednesday, November 28, 2007

O Christmas Tree...

Here's a few pics from our little trip to pick out a Christmas Tree....as usual, Anthony ran around and wouldn't let me take his picture (except for this Power Ranger stance)...
We picked out a nice tree (on Sunday) and came home and decorated it...when I get through those pics I'll post some...but for now...here's some from the tree lot...
Also...on Saturday, Diana, Jenny and I went through some of Anthony's old clothes and this cute overall outfit is one of Anthony's old ones and so are the boots..notice the scuff marks...so cuuuute!





2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

You must have a great camera...those pics are awesome. LOL.

Looks like you had fun x-mas tree shopping. Oh, wait. I was there. It was fun!

Pappy Dave said...

Super pictures..you keep getting beter and better
Love you,
Pappy