Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

It's that time again...halloween!! On Saturday, we went to the annual Sun Coast Cruisers Cruise In at Arbys.....Brian won best costume 3 years in a row.....!! My husband is quite impressive with a few boxes....he came up with this idea on Friday night...we went and got some boxes and within an hour or two he had this made!

The next picture is of Anthony...he is the Blue Power Ranger...it's very important to get the "blue" in there...apparently the blue PR is the leader...Anthony refused to let me take his picture on Saturday night so I was glad to find that Brian brought home the polaroid pic that they took of Anthony at the fall festival at his preschool on Friday night....he won 2nd place in the costume contest!

And last but not least...there is Pappy...a.k.a. the Sun GHOST Cruiser....cute huh?

Tonight we're going to do some trick or treating in the neighborhood and then I think we might go with Diana to a Trunk or Treat at her church...

Tball ended last night - it was so much fun and such a great season, but I think we're all glad it's over and we get our evenings back again...(to post blog entries?!?)

Love to you all and stay safe on this spoooooky Halloween!!










2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm so bummed I missed out on the car club Halloween! Brian always comes up with the best costumes :)

Unknown said...

I miss you guys! Maybe in a few years we all can have a halloween together!