Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend....Mom and Dad went out of town for a wedding (in Hickory), so after work on Friday we went with Diana and Edwin to eat and then we went to Michaels for a little bit...I love friday nights because I actually relax a little bit knowing I have 2 whole days off before going back to work....

Before we went to dinner, Diana wanted to have me take a picture of Edwin in this cute little track suit from Aunt Annie....before we knew it..it turned into a little impromptu photo shoot...here are some of my favorites....(how could any of them be bad...look at the subject..haha)

2 comments:

Diana said...

We're so lucky to have our very own photographer. I love these pictures!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the last with with mother and son. What a cute pair. Ed must be so proud!!!